The Leicestershire County show on the August bank holiday weekend each year, and last took place on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th of August 2019, just outside of Market Harborough, Leicestershire, next to the Airfield Business Park.
The event celebrates rural life with livestock and equine classes and a range of family-friendly entertainment.
Attractions for 2019 included
- Flyin’ Ryan Motorcycle Stunt Show – jaw-dropping tricks with a dash of comedy
- Equine skills
- Sheep and cattle display including ‘The Sheep Show’
- Dog demonstration to music by Nuneaton Dog Club
- Fun and Obedience Show Day
- Fun and Pedigree Show Day
- Vintage cars and tractors
- Bouncy castle, donkey rides and hundreds of craft stalls